Thursday 28 December 2017

Hair Fall Treatment In Theni - Visit For Complete Hair Fall Solution

Hair Fall Treatment In Theni - Visit For Complete Hair Fall Solution

Image may contain: 1 person, text

The average scalp contains roughly 100,000 to 150,000 hairs. And it’s normal to lose around 100 of these each day. If  you’re  seeing an increase in hair fall – more hair in your brush, in the shower, or a worrying amount coming out in your  hands when touched – it’s important to identify what’s causing it. In many cases, the underlying reason will be genetic  but environmental factors are also known to influence hair health. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different  types of hair loss, common causes, and Hair Fall Treatment In Theni

There Are 3 types of Hair Loss, that includes

1) Telogen effluvium

2) Alopecia areata

3) Involutional alopecia

Telogen Effluvium

A typical hair growth cycle lasts between two and six years. During this time the hair will remain in the growth stage for  the majority, before falling out to be replaced by a telogen hair. Telogen hair is very fine and almost invisible. This is  the resting stage. Normally, it will stay in this stage for between two and three months, before the cycle begins again.

At any one point in time, around 85% of your hair will be in the growth phase. The other 15% will be in the resting phase   (telogen).But with telogen effluvium, this balance 85/15 balance is skewed. Far more hair enters the telogen stage, making  it look thinner. It can affect both men and women equally.

Alopecia Areata

Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease which causes hair to be lost from some, or all, areas of the body. It is  sometimes called spot baldness, due to the fact that it usually only occurs in distinct spots.

It occurs when the body no longer recognizes its own cells. When this happens the immune system attacks the hair as if it  were an invading body, like a virus. Alopecia areata often causes circular patches of hair to be lost from the scalp  initially, but in around 1-2% of cases, the condition leads to entire loss of hair from the scalp (alopecia totalis) and  even entire loss of hair from the body.

The appearance of alopecia areata is characterized by distinctive, circular, patches of hair loss. Often, the surrounding  area is unaffected. The affected areas of skin will be unscarred, although closer examination may reveal hyperkeratotic  plugs (yellow dots) and black dots – hairs which have been destroyed by the immune system.

Involutional Alopecia

It is normal for hair volume and thickness to decrease with age. This is known as involutional alopecia.

These days when hair has become a conspicuous element in most cultural definitions of youth, and fashion, it is only  natural to be bothered at the sight of thinning hair. This is especially if it's your hair that's thinning and getting  bald. Just as the causes of baldness vary, a proper assessment is necessary in order to determine how you can bring back  your lost hair. If it's a permanent condition, don't worry - there are currently more advanced ways to resolve this  problems. Visit for getting complete Hair Fall Treatment In Theni.


No comments:

Post a Comment