Acne/Pimple: How To Treat It
Acne affects the skin of most teenagers and a significant number of adults. The condition involves the buildup of sebum in the pores of the skin. Sebum is an oily substance made by the sebaceous glands under the skin. When this becomes trapped, it can form pimples on the surface of the skin. These are small, red, pus-filled spots or zits. Breakouts range from mild and occasional to severe and ongoing.
Acne/Pimple Treatment In Madurai can help individuals overcome the emotional and psychological effects. Pimples are not in themselves bad for overall health, although they can occasionally become infected or develop into cysts. The major impact of acne is on quality of life. A person with acne can experience anxiety, embarrassment, and a loss of confidence. Visiting adityan skin clinic is the best choice for eliminating these kinds of issues.
Fast Facts On Pimples
Here are some key points about pimples.
1) Most teenagers and a significant number of adults experience pimples.
2) Prompt treatment of pimples can help to overcome the emotional and psychological effects.
3) Stress, anxiety, greasy hair, and a high-fat, high-sugar diet may increase the risk in some people.
4) Doctors recommend gently washing the face no more than twice daily.
5) Popping pimples increases the risk of infection.
6) Over-the-counter (OTC) pimple treatments often contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and sulfur.
7) Prescription medication for pimples includes topical treatment, antibiotics, isotretinoin, and laser and light therapy.
What Makes Acne/Pimples Worse?
It is unknown exactly why acne flares up for some people at certain points in their lives, but hormonal activity appears to play a role by causing an increase in sebum production. Pimples are more common during puberty and adolescence, and women often find they break out just before menstruation. Other factors include stress and anxiety, which can increase the levels of adrenaline and cortisol.
A hot, humid climate with an increased risk of sweating can also make it worse. Some studies suggest that carbohydrate-rich foods or chocolate may trigger acne, but the link has not been confirmed. Cooking greasy food may worsen symptoms due to the grease blocking pores. Eating greasy food, however, has not shown the same signs of directly affecting acne.
Having beautiful skin cannot be achieved by easily. Visiting Acne/Pimple Treatment In Madurai is to have a healthy lifestyle.
Visit www.adityanskinclinic.com and learn more about all things related to acne/pimple and acne/pimple removal treatment.
Post a Comment