Get Best Solution For All The Hair Problem @adityanskinclinic.com
Hi Friends! Today we are going to know about hair. Hair is considered to be one of the important aspects of beauty. It adds extra beauty to your appearance. Hair Growth Treatment Madurai tells some interesting facts about hair.
1) Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in our body, after bone marrow.
2) Hair is composed of the chemical components in the following: 50 percent of carbon, 21 percent oxygen, 17 per ent of nitrogen, 6 percent of hydrogen and 5 per cent sulphur.
3) In 7 years, hair is grown to your waist and in 3 years to your shoulders.
4) Normally, one person has 1,00,000-1,50,000 strands of hair on the head. And 50-100 hair strands are shed per day.
5) The lifetime of one hair is around 5 years. While 90 per cent of hair is growing, the other 10 per cent of hair is taking break
6) Since heat triggers the blood circulation, hair grows faster in warm weather.
7) Normally, hair grows 0.3 to 0.5 mm per day, 1.25 centimetres or 0.5 inches per month and 15 centimetres or 6 inches per year.
8) Usually, hair re-grow after it falls out. In a lifetime it can be done up to 20 times.
9) Hair growth consists of 3 stages namely anagen, catagen and telogen. In the Anagen phase, hair grows. The duration of the anagen phase is 3 years. Catagen phase is the resting phase. In this stage, the hair follicle starts to shrink. Hair is in this phase for about one month. And in the Telogen phase, the hair falls off. The duration of this phase is 3 months. At any given time, 85% of hair is in the anagen phase, 1% of hair is in the catagen phase and 10% of hair is in the telogen phase.
The factors that affect hair growth are stress, hormones, pollution, genetics, medications used for some diseases, chemical hair care products, hairstyle equipment etc., Because of this factors, we may undergo many hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, dry hair, split ends, baldness and hair thinning. We should take care of hair problems at the early stage.
To get the solution to all your hair problems visit Adityan Skin Clinic which provides the best Hair Growth Treatment Madurai. They analyze the root cause for your problem and then give the accurate treatment. They give treatment with highly advanced equipment with no side effect. Also, the cost of fee is economical
For booking, appointment call us on 7373163000.