The Reasons For Schedule a Dermatologist
Dermatologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails, including concerns related to cosmetic issues, such as sun damage and aging, as well as skin cancer, and other medical skin conditions.Best Dermatologist In Madurai who has additional interest and skill in performing surgical procedures are referred to as dermatologic surgeons or dermasurgeons.They have to cure the following diseases of their patients.
1. Acne. If you have acne that is not responding to an over-the-counter skin treatment, you may want to schedule a visit with a dermatologist, advises Woolery-Lloyd. A dermatologist can determine which kind of prescription treatment would be most effective for your acne and lifestyle, according to the AAD.
2. Skin cancer. A dermatologist can screen you for skin cancer. Talk to your family doctor or dermatologist about how often you need to be checked for changes to your skin. An annual body check is especially important if you are in a high-risk group — if you are fair-haired or light-eyed, or you have a history of blistering sunburns, according to the National Institutes of Health.
In addition to regular screenings, you should also see a dermatologist if you notice a change in the shape, size, or coloring of any of your moles. A dermatologist can remove some or all of the suspicious tissue and examine it under a microscope to check for cancerous cells. Dermatologists also see people who are being treated for other cancers and experiencing skin side effects due to their medication.
3. Eczema. This chronic skin condition is characterized by irritation, itchiness, and flaky patches of skin, according to the AAD. A dermatologist can help find ways to manage your eczema and prescribe any necessary treatment.
4. Skin damage. If you are concerned about minimizing skin damage or caring for aging skin, a dermatologist can suggest products or lifestyle changes that reduce your exposure to damaging elements.
5. Specialized care of skin, hair, and nails. You can talk to a dermatologist regarding any concerns you have about almost any condition that affects your appearance, according to the AAD. For example, skin conditions ranging from discolorations to warts, to stretch marks, to psoriasis can all be treated by a dermatologist.
6. Scar treatment. Best Dermatologist In Madurai can offer skin treatments to improve the look of almost any scar, including acne scars and keloid (raised) scars, according to the AAD. A dermatologist may refer you to a plastic surgeon for enhanced treatment of more serious scars, such as those due to burns
why have We Preferred Adityan Clinic?
Certain skin conditions can be treated safely at home, while others require a specialist's care.our Adityan clinic has played an important role for given the beauty and glowing skin to their patience.our vision is to give a beautiful and confident face for our client.They have latest technology treatments with out side effects.ones you can visit our clinic, you know Adityan skin clinic is the Best Dermatologist In Madurai.because their Dermatologist and other staffs are well trained and they are provided the satisfied service to their patients.Visit our website(www.adityanskinclinic.com) for more treatments process.