Get World-Class Treatment For All Skin Problems @ Adityanskinclinic.com
Hello Dindigul! How are you, people? Today we are going to know about some facts about skin. Our skin takes the first place in our appearance. Also, our skin health is more important to us. And all of us wish to have blemishes free and shining skin. Our Best Skin Clinic In Dindigul tells some interesting facts about our skin.
1) Our Skin is the largest organ in our body. It spans 21 square Feet approximately. Also, it contributes 16 per cent of our body weight. And it contains more than 11 miles of blood vessels.
2) Our skin has three layers. They are,
i)the top layer, epidermis which acts as a waterproof barrier
ii)the middle layer, dermis which contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles and sweat glands
iii)the inner layer, hypodermis which is made up of fat and connective tissue which supports the skin structure
3) Our skin colour varies from very pale to very dark. And it depends upon how much the melanin produced in our body. The colour pigment melanin is secreted by the cells called melanocytes in the layer of epidermis. The number of cells produced melanin is same for everyone. But the amount of melanin produced by the cells may differ for each person. And the more melanin produced makes your skin darker.
4) Our feet have the thickest skin(1.4mm) and our eyelids have the thinnest skin(0.2mm).
5) New skin cells are produced for every 28-30 days in the inner layer. And then the old skin cells are shed and the new skin cells replace the old skin cells.
6) Our skin helps to regulate our body temperature. When our body temperature rises, the sweat glands in the dermis layer actives in order to cool our body. And when the temperature gets lower the blood vessels start to shrink and control the amount of hot blood that reach the skin to reduce the heat loss.
Our skin affected by many skin diseases like fungal infections, allergies, rashes, eczema, Psoriasis, Acne/pimples, Skin abscess, Warts, Ringworm, athlete's foot. And the factors that cause these diseases are heat, exposure of the sun, cold, climate change, genetics, pollution, weakened immune system etc.,
To solve all your skin problems, visit www.adityanskinclinic.com. Adityan Skin and Hair Laser Centre is the Best Skin Clinic In Dindigul. They provide treatment with advanced techniques and world-class equipments. To know about their treatments and services click on www.adityanskinclinic.com/treatments.php.
For booking an appointment call us at 7373163000.