Facts About Skin And Skin Care
Hi friends, let us discuss about some facts of skin.
* The average person's skin covers an area of 2 square meters.
* Skin accounts for about 15% of your body weight.
* The average adult has approximately 21 square feet of skin, which weighs 9 lbs and contains more than 11 miles of blood vessels.
* The average person has about 300 million skin cells.
* Skin plays an important role in regulating body temperature.
* Skin gets its color from a pigment called melanin.
* Skin regenerates itself.
These above facts tells us about our skin which we should know. There are various diseases for skin like rashes, psoriasis, ring worm and etc... For all of the skin related diseases Best Skin Clinic in Dindigul gives you the best treatment. Skin must be protected in all weather conditions as it is very sensitive and largest organ which covers the whole body. Sunscreens, suncreams can taken in skin for summer season. Skin determines the temperature of whole body whether it has fever or not. When we have fever our parents touch our head or skin in hands which tells our body temperature is either normal or not. Now let us see do's and dont's of skin care in summer and winter season
* Do use sunscreen daily.
* Do wear protective clothing.
* Don’t expose yourself to sunlight if there is a dramatic change to the skin.
* Don’t think that a burn ends with aloe vera.
* Don’t sunbath.
* Do moisturize.
* Do pamper the hands.
* Don’t forget the sunscreen.
* Don’t forget about the lips.
* Don’t take long hot showers .
Follow these steps to protect your skin in summer and winter. Adityan's Skin Clinic is Best Skin Clinic in Dindigul which gives you the best treatment for every types of skin. Quickly visit www.adityanskinclinic.com to get appointment or call this number immediately +91 73 73 163 000.
Post a Comment